11.05.2013

First Blog Post

First blog post. Awkward. I am thinking, who is going to read this? But then again, it doesn't really matter. I am a mid-twenties, married, no kids, office worker woman who swore up and down that I would never work a day of my life in a cubicle. And... I graduated college, grew up, and had to pay bills- lots of bills. So off to a cubicle I went!

Two years later I have finally come to terms with my desk, my phone, and my dual monitors. After the last two years, however, I have also finally come to terms with the fact that I need a creative outlet! Hence this blog.

There are already so many great blogs filled with so much great information and such awesome pictures that this task seems quite daunting. But, enough with the panic. It is just a blog for crying out loud! Off I go.

No comments: